Tokyo Marui Officially Unveils AKM Gas Blowback Rifle 2021
Deka Shimamura, the head of Public Relations of Tokyo Marui, explains on all the fine details of the upcoming Tokyo Marui AKM Gas Blowback Rifle, the full video in Jap w/ Eng subs now available only at Popular Airsoft.
1. Die-cast zinc receiver, steel receiver cover, metal surface reproduced with rough texture, 1:1 measurement from real steel.
2. Die-cast aluminum gas tank magazine(not an outer case), 35 rounds.
3. Plastic handguard and stock, TM special printing applied, digital scanned real wood processes, hand Painted grip in plum color.
4. Real wood is not an option in regard to cost and supply issue, TM indicated they were experienced at printing and painting to make a realistic appearance as well as a special treatment will be reproduced this time.
5. Hammer down at mag out, AK doesn’t have bolt lock when empty while TM reproduced a feature which let it stop firing when out of BBs, and this function can be canceled by user anytime. Bolt seems not fully traveled.